Best Bath Products & Aquassure ADL Spa Slide-in Bath
All showers, tub showers, and pans have a 30 year limited warranty on the gelcoat, the longest available on the market. The 3/8 inch plywood reinforced walls are not prone to flexing and cracking as found in other products on the market.
- BBS WARRANTY – 30 year limited lifetime warranty on the fiberglass only. Any manufacture’s defect (air void, gel coat peeling) will be covered for a long as the original purchaser owns the unit. Each accessory has its own manufacturer’s warranty – pump 3 years, water stopper 1 year, blower 1 year, fixtures 1 year.
- DOORS – there is a limited lifetime warranty on walk-in tub and slide-in tub doors.
- VIDEOS – there are videos on how to repair cracks, nicks and dings.
- REPLACEMENT – if you receive a part or a unit that you did not purchase, was not on your purchase order, or was an incorrect item, we will issue an RGA (Return Goods Authorization), pay for return freight, and will send replacement item(s) if necessary.
- RGA – 90 days to initiate a return of goods. After an RGA number is issued, BBS must receive the item within 60 days. There will be a 25% restocking fee and customer will pay for shipping the wrong item back to BBS or BBS can arrange freight which will be deducted from credit. Custom items cannot be returned.
- FREIGHT CLAIM – inspect the crate and inside crate within 5 days of receiving it. Any visible damage on crate must be noted on bill of lading. If there is a freight claim, BBS is only allowed 15 days to report it to the freight company.
- FREIGHT DAMAGE – do not refuse a shipment with freight damage ? make sure damage is noted on bill of lading. Report damage immediately to BBS and warranty department will arrange repair.
- REPAIR CLAIM – repair technicians are not affiliated nor trained by BBS – we outsource repairs to a local company. Any manufacture’s defect will be covered 100% by BBS. Installation issues, mishandling of unit, improper maintenance, or construction damage can be arranged by BBS but will not be covered under warranty.
- REPAIR REQUIREMENT – We require your purchase order, sales order, or invoice. Contact Aquassure for help with this. We will also need address, and contact name and number and we may require a picture(s).
- 48 HOURS – please give warranty department 48 hours to respond to your claim. If after 48 hours you haven’t heard anything from the warranty department or your sales rep, please follow up.
Companion and Petite – Acrylic – Limited lifetime warranty free from defects in workmanship and materials. All supporting parts and fixtures are covered by a limited 5 year warranty. Door is not warrantied if the door is changed by applying pressure or user’s weight to the door or by wrong installation. No labour is covered. Parts only.
Classic – Acrylic Outward Door – 5 year limited warranty on the door gasket, limited lifetime warranty on frame and shell. Shipping and labour is not included. Approved parts replacement cost only.
Bariatric, Front Entry, Lay Down, Low Threshold, Small, and Short Tubs – Gelcoat – Warranty for 30 years for manufacturer’s defect – labour on repair only. Does not include shipping, cost of replacement or removal.
Lifetime warranty on the door seal/gasket.
Ten year warranty on the bathtub shell, frame, door handle and latching mechanism.
Two year warranty on air and water jetting systems.
Faucets come with limited warranty from the manufacturer.