CORNER SHOWER SEAT
Invisia’s luxurious bamboo Corner Seat is the perfect seating option for your shower. The Corner Shower Seat provides a solid and comfortable surface to sit on, looks great, and has a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs for optimal safety. The corner seat is easily cleaned using water, and will not fade unless regularly exposed to direct sunlight. With moisture-resistant bamboo and five colour options for the frame, the Corner Seat is designed to give your bathroom a spa-like feel.
- User Weight Capacity. Supports up to 500lbs / 227kgs when installed to structural wood backing.
Size 18” / 457mm Radius.
Bamboo Seat. Sustainable and naturally resistant to moisture, temperature and bacteria.
- Each slat is finished with Rubio Monocoat, an extremely durable 2-part natural oil finish that does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or other harmful chemicals.
- Manufactured in CANADA
- Designed to be environmentally friendly, sustainable, functional, and elegant, The moisture-resistant bamboo seat provides a luxurious focal design that enriches any bathroom, giving your space a spa-like feel.
- Engineered bamboo panels are sustainable and hypoallergenic; resistant to moisture, temperature and bacteria
- Frame made from rust resistant aluminum
CORNER SEAT SPECIFICATIONS
|Material||Frame: #304 Stainless Steel
Chrome (-CP)Brushed Stainless (-BS)
Powder Coat Grey (-PCG)
Powder Coat White (-WHT)
Powder Coat Bronze (-ORB)
Powder Coat Matte Black (-BLK)
|Weight Capacity||500lbs / 227kgs (ADA Compliant)|
|Seat Width||18.5″ / 470mm|
|Seat Depth||18.5″ / 470mm|
|Installation Mechanism||Must screw to wood backing behind wall|
|Installation Hardware/Fasteners||#10 x 2″/51mm length, stainless steel wood screw (x4).|
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed||Concealed|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Shipping Dimensions||20x20x4″ / 508x508x102mm|
|Shipping Weight||13lbs / 5.9kgs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
HOW DO I MAINTAIN THE BAMBOO?
While uncommon, water discoloration may be noticed when exposed to the wood and this is due to the natural oils in the wood reacting with minerals present in certain types of water. The applied oil finish reduces the effects of this natural discoloration in nearly every case, but wipe down after use if discoloration is observed. No two seats are exactly alike and indentations, slight cracks and color variations are to be expected.
– HOW DO I CLEAN THE SEAT?
Clean seat with water and then wipe dry using a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaning products (which can scratch the wood finish).
– WHAT IS THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Products are covered by a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, wood material and stain, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products. The manufacturer shall not be liable for indirect, consequential damages, or for the cost of any corrective work done without HealthCraft Products Inc. prior approval. Total liability shall in no event exceed the purchase price of the goods. For complete warranty information, see the instructions for terms and conditions.