Rane RC2 Pacific Residential Walk In Bathtub
29 inches W x 50 inches L
Bring the peaceful calm waters of the Pacific Islands into your bathing experience in your own home with Rane’s most sought after model of Walk-In Tub. Like all Rane Bathing and Accessibility Tubs, the RC2 Pacific was designed first for Bath safety and ease of access. Yet the exquisite lines and lovely style of Rane tubs automatically bring a spa-like feel to your existing bathroom. The Pacific offers Rane’s thirty-plus years of experience in creating safe accessible Walk-in tubs to the health care field and presents it to give your home a safe resort feel.
Unique Pacific Features
The Pacific Walk-in Tub will be loved by those with and without mobility challenges in your home. The spacious ergonomically contoured seat is easy to access through the side-entry door that opens inside the tub and locks water in with the special key-lock design. Relax in the slightly-reclined position which allows the bather to let the tranquil waters soak away aches, pains and germs in a safe accessible setting. Use the hand held shower wand to let tropical rain wash away the day. The RC2 Pacific was designed to be used as a built-in tub or a free-standing tub. It’s small dimensions of 29” (73.6 cm) x 50” (127 cm) can be used in smaller places and makes it easy to get through narrow doors and hallways. The maximum weight capacity for the Pacific Walk-in Tub is 350 lb (158.8 kg). To compare the RC2 Pacific with other models, check the Rane Comparison chart. Enjoy the look, feel and durability of the Roman Deck Valve Package made from solid brass with the look of elegant polished chrome finish.
Optional Features for RC2 Pacific
Every Rane model comes with the “Best-of-class” warranty that demonstrates our dedication to quality and innovation with extra focus on safety and accessibility. You can rest assured our Walk-in Tubs are made with care—completely in America, at Rane’s Sparta, TN state-of-the-art facility. There are some extra options we like to make available to add to your bathing experience with the RC2 Pacific:
• Roman Deck Mount Valve Package made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish that provides an elegant look to your bathroom.
• Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing.
The Rane Bathing & Accessibility product line provides a unique combination of style, ease of use, comfort, and low cost of ownership.
- 100% made in the USA. Manufactured in Sparta, TN from the highest quality components and materials.
- A “Best in Class” Warranty resulting in low cost of ownership:
- 5 years for external finishes and composite shell.
- 3 Years on all moving and stationary parts excluding hoses and wands.
- Lifetime warranty on the door seal.
- Full set of Standard Features including a Roman Deck Mount Valve Package, a Handheld Shower Wand.
- Full set of Optional Features including CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Supreme Combination Package, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package, Side Panels, 12” Filler Panel, 3/4” Supply Lines, Head Pillow, Gel Pillow, Gel Seat Cushion, Secondary Safety Latch, Lap and Shoulder Harness, and Chrome Shower Bar.
- Nationwide Distribution and Customer Service.
- CleanRane™ Air Spa System with variable speeds that enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing for the user.
- Supreme Combination Package featuring CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Heated Whirlpool System, Aromatherapy, and Chromatherapy.
- Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package.
- Side Panels for both the left or right side of the tub, which is needed for freestanding or corner installations.
- 12” Filler Panel for use when replacing an existing standard size bathtub (60”), and can be cut to required size.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.
- Head Pillow with suction cups for comfort and head support.
- Gel Seat Cushion made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel and custom designed to fit perfectly in our residential tubs.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for user safety.
- Chrome Shower Bar to install shower wand on wall, which will allow stand-up showering if desired.
- Secondary Door Lock to prevent accidental door opening when in use.
CleanRaneTM Air Spa System
The CleanRane™ Air Spa System enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing and provides a pleasant experience for the resident. Hydromassage provides millions of preheated air bubbles in the water which increases stimulation of peripheral blood circulation, reduces pain and inflammation in the joints, gently massages away dirt, and induces deeper relaxation. The motor is quiet, efficient, and has a ceramic heating element that blows warm air to help maintain the water temperature and warm the surface of the tub.
The heated whirlpool system provides you with an invigorating deep massage to rejuvenate muscles and relieve pain through eight heated, deep massaging water jets strategically placed in your Rane bathtub. Whirlpool is part of the Supreme Package.
Aromatherapy feature releases the aroma of essential oils through a diffuser on the rim of the tub into the ambient air, to enhance psychological and physical well-being. Various oils have varying properties that can lift your mood, energize you, or relax you, depending on your needs. Aromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
Our Chromatherapy feature uses multicolored lights positioned in the tub to illuminate the water. Using colors therapeutically is said to foster harmony and well being, with each color corresponding to a unique vibration with its individual speed, wavelength and rhythm. Chromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
A Filler Panel can be used to fill in the space between the Rane walk-in tub and the wall when replacing a standard bathtub. It also creates a handy shelf for towels or bathing supplies.
While most walk-in tub installations are set against three walls in an alcove, Rane offers Side Panels for both the left and right end of the tub to allow for corner or freestanding installations.
The Gel Pillow can be used as a seat, neck pillow, or back pillow. It can also be rolled and used as a knee pillow or foot stopper.
Gel Seat Cushion
The Gel Seat Cushion, made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel, is designed to fit perfectly in Rane walk-in bathtubs.
The Head Pillow, a soft foam cushion measuring 12” x 6.5”, is held in place with suction cups for head support.
Chrome Shower Bar
Chrome Shower Bar allows the bather to shower in a walk-in or side entry bathtub.
Lap and Shoulder Harness
The Lap and Shoulder Harness, with shoulder straps supporting the upper body and a belt strap to hold the midsection in place, provides comfort and safety while bathing.
3/4″ Supply Lines
Stainless steel 3/4” supply lines are available to purchase for your bathtub installation in both 3 foot and 5 foot lengths.
Secondary Door Lock
Secondary Door Lock to prevent the accidental opening of the door when in use.
Door Hinge Option
Available with right of left hinge door. The plumbing package always follows the door hinge.
Color option for bathtub’s gelcoat surface.
Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
Optional finishes for the Roman Deck Mount Valve Package.
Height: 41” (lowest setting)
Door Width: 17” top / 14” bottom
Adjustable Leveling Legs: 2” maximum
Seat Width (interior): 20”
Seat Height: 16”
Threshold Height: 6” (lowest setting)
Weight Capacity (occupant): 350 lbs / 159 kg
Water Capacity (maximum): 75 gallons / 284 L
Fill Time (75 gallons): 6 minutes, 15 seconds
Drain Time (75 gallons): 2 minutes, 45 seconds
Water Supply Inlet: 3/4” diameter
Drain Size: 1.5”
Electrical Supply: 115V AC; 60Hz; 15 amp
Door Swing: Inward
Door Configuration: Right or Left Hinge
Note this product ships from the US. Shipping, brokerage and applicable taxes & duty are extra. Ask for a quote.
This tub is a special order and is custom built to match your specifications. There are no cancellations or refunds after the tub has been produced. Cancellations done before production (lead times vary) will incur a 25% restocking fee. Please ensure that you are ordering the correct tub, door handing and jetted options before finalizing your order.
*NOTE: Manufacturer estimates 10 week lead time due to supplier issues.