Matthew gave a short after lunch talk to the members of the Kelowna Royal Canadian Air Force Veterans Group – 883 WING AFAC. He spoke about Staying Healthy and Living Longer in Your Own Home. Part Two
- Playing cards
- Writing memoirs or keeping a journal (handwritten is best)
- Write letters (handwritten)
- Puzzles and word games
- Learn a new hobby or skill
- Antioxidants – fish oils, omega 3 oils, they reduce inflammation which is a main source of arthritis and many other diseases, including cancer
- Lutein – found in green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, helps to prevent macular degeneration, a major source of vision loss.