Universal design for lifetime use for all abilities
Wheelchair and lift accessible
Needs less water that a walk-in tub, no need for a new hot water tank
Reduced risk of dangerous bathroom falls and lifting injuries
- 5-foot deep-soaker spa bathtub – luxurious spa design
- Unique patented sliding door with self-latching safety function
- Available in left- or right-opening door choice
- Factory-installed lever-handled plumbing fixtures featuring an ergonomic deck-mount drain control
- Secondary drain in safety door track
- Clearances for easy hookup to existing drain
- Tile edge trim and u-channels for easy alcove or deck installation
- White-finished melamine cabinets and drawers with wood cabinet base and all hardware
- Four built-in grab-bars for safety and easy movement
- Contoured, padded neck pillow in a choice of colors
- Comes with installation kit and instructions
Bathtub Door & Seal
- Only Aquassure bathtubs come with our patented zero-clearance sliding door
- The sliding door doesn’t get in the way of your legs, walkers, wheelchairs or lifts
- The Aquassure door latches automatically when you close it – lift up on the handle to release
- No bulky levers or drop pins to remember
- Opens and closes by sliding the door in its track
- Easy-glide door is simple to open when tub is empty
- Unique seal design uses water pressure to increase seal integrity, preventing leaks and accidental openings
- Door track has a secondary drain as a backup – no spills on the floor and water may be run with the door open for cleaning and pre-heating
Why our door system is better
Aquassure’s door slides in a track and requires zero clearance.
Swing-out doors require large clearances and the bather must reach and lean out to close the door. Swing out doors increase the risk of falling when reaching for the door to close it or when entering and exiting, because wheelchairs and walkers must often be placed out of reach to close the door. Some swing out doors risk seal and lock failure and have been known to flood the bathroom.
Swing-in doors require the bather to shuffle around the door to close it, and can get in the way of your legs. Swing-in doors also have the risk of trapping a person in the tub in a medical emergency, because the bather’s body and/or water pressure can block the door shut.
Aquassure’s sliding door cannot accidentally swing open, but can still be opened quickly if an emergency occurs, and seconds count!
- Standard white cabinets and drawers including all hardware (European hinges and durable door slides) come partially pre-assembled for easy installation.
- Hardwood veneer and bamboo upgrades are available unstained or in a wide range of finishes to custom match your existing cabinetry
- Base includes two drawers and a cupboard
- Provides handy storage space for soaps, towels and other bathroom articles
- Predrilled frame is made of water-resistant, laminated 5/8-inch wood, not particle board, so it will not swell or warp from moisture
- Clearances for easy hook-up to existing floor drain and plumbing
- Cabinet doors are spaced so that a wheeled lift can be used to assist the bather in and out of the bathtub if needed
- Elevated design reduced care-giver lifting and back strain
- Tub can be ordered without cabinet fronts to allow for on-site cabinet matching or tile front
- Tub can be ordered without cabinet base and the base can be custom-built on-site