Rane RH6 St. Croix Residential Walk In Bathtub
32 inches W x 60 inches L
The RH6 St. Croix Walk-in Tub was designed for safety and ease of access, but this luxurious tub makes everyone feel as though they are relaxing in a tropical island resort.
The Unique Features
If you or your loved one is a wheelchair user, then this might be your choice, yet it’s a perfect choice for all degrees of mobility. The wider 41-inch door gives plenty of room to navigate. The St. Croix even has a removable access panel for easy transfer and to accommodate a lift, if needed. The extra wide door swings out and is available to swing from the left or right depending on your specific floor plan. Settle in to soak up soothing water in the comfortable slightly reclined 20-inch seating that has been ergonomically designed with input from therapists. You can use the St. Croix in a built-in nook or as a freestanding tub with the use of extra cover panels. This will be a Walk-in Tub everyone will want to experience with the stylish Roman Valve fixtures and hand wand; or you may want to add some extras!
Bathing is a regular activity that can often become a risky task for those who are at risk for falls or who need help navigating. The St Croix turns that chore into a refreshing experience. With the simple addition of a few of our optional features, it can transform your bathing into a stress/pain-relieving spa. Rane also carries accessories to make bathing more enjoyable. Consider one or more of the following options:
CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Whirlpool System, Aromatherapy, Chromatherapy, and extra accessories.
• Roman Deck Mount Valve Package made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish that provides an elegant look to your bathroom.
• Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing.
• Beaded Chain with Rubber Drain Plug.
The Rane Bathing & Accessibility product line provides a unique combination of style, ease of use, comfort, and low cost of ownership.
- 100% made in the USA. Manufactured in Sparta, TN from the highest quality components and materials.
- A “Best in Class” Warranty resulting in low cost of ownership:
- 5 years for external finishes and composite shell.
- 3 Years on all moving and stationary parts excluding hoses and wands.
- Lifetime warranty on the door seal.
- Full set of Standard Features including a Roman Deck Mount Valve Package, a Handheld Shower Wand, and Beaded Chain with Rubber Drain Plug.
- Full set of Optional Features including CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Supreme Combination Package, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package, Side Panels, 12” Filler Panel, 3/4” Supply Lines, Head Pillow, Gel Pillow, Gel Seat Cushion, Lap and Shoulder Harness, Chrome Shower Bar, Heated Seat, and Cable Driven Drain.
- Nationwide Distribution and Customer Service.
- CleanRane™ Air Spa System with variable speeds that enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing for the user.
- Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package.
- Whirlpool System.
- Side Panels for both the left or right side of the tub, which is needed for freestanding or corner installations.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.
- Head Pillow with suction cups for comfort and head support.
- Gel Seat Cushion made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel and custom designed to fit perfectly in our residential tubs.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for user safety.
- Chrome Shower Bar to install shower wand on wall, which will allow stand-up showering if desired.
- Most comfortable heated seating system available.
CleanRaneTM Air Spa System
The CleanRane™ Air Spa System enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing and provides a pleasant experience for the resident. Hydromassage provides millions of preheated air bubbles in the water which increases stimulation of peripheral blood circulation, reduces pain and inflammation in the joints, gently massages away dirt, and induces deeper relaxation. The motor is quiet, efficient, and has a ceramic heating element that blows warm air to help maintain the water temperature and warm the surface of the tub.
The heated whirlpool system provides you with an invigorating deep massage to rejuvenate muscles and relieve pain through eight heated, deep massaging water jets strategically placed in your Rane bathtub. Whirlpool is part of the Supreme Package.
Aromatherapy feature releases the aroma of essential oils through a diffuser on the rim of the tub into the ambient air, to enhance psychological and physical well-being. Various oils have varying properties that can lift your mood, energize you, or relax you, depending on your needs. Aromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
Our Chromatherapy feature uses multicolored lights positioned in the tub to illuminate the water. Using colors therapeutically is said to foster harmony and well being, with each color corresponding to a unique vibration with its individual speed, wavelength and rhythm. Chromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
A Filler Panel can be used to fill in the space between the Rane walk-in tub and the wall when replacing a standard bathtub. It also creates a handy shelf for towels or bathing supplies.
While most walk-in tub installations are set against three walls in an alcove, Rane offers Side Panels for both the left and right end of the tub to allow for corner or freestanding installations.
The Gel Pillow can be used as a seat, neck pillow, or back pillow. It can also be rolled and used as a knee pillow or foot stopper.
Gel Seat Cushion
The Gel Seat Cushion, made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel, is designed to fit perfectly in Rane walk-in bathtubs.
The Head Pillow, a soft foam cushion measuring 12” x 6.5”, is held in place with suction cups for head support.
Chrome Shower Bar
Chrome Shower Bar allows the bather to shower in a walk-in or side entry bathtub.
Lap and Shoulder Harness
The Lap and Shoulder Harness, with shoulder straps supporting the upper body and a belt strap to hold the midsection in place, provides comfort and safety while bathing.
3/4″ Supply Lines
Stainless steel 3/4” supply lines are available to purchase for your bathtub installation in both 3 foot and 5 foot lengths.
Secondary Door Lock
Secondary Door Lock to prevent the accidental opening of the door when in use.
Door Hinge Option
Available with right of left hinge door. The plumbing package always follows the door hinge.
Color option for bathtub’s gelcoat surface.
Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
Optional finishes for the Roman Deck Mount Valve Package.
Length: 60” Width: 32” Height: 42” (lowest setting)
Door Width: 41”
Adjustable Leveling Legs: 2” maximum
Seat Width (interior): 20” Seat Height: 20.5”
Threshold Height: 13” (lowest setting)
Transfer Device Access: 6” H x 41” W
Weight Capacity (occupant): 400 lbs / 181.8 kg
Water Capacity (maximum): 60 gallons / 227.1 L
Fill Time (75 gallons): 5 minutes
Drain Time (75 gallons): 2 minutes
Water Supply Inlet: 3/4” diameter
Drain Size: 1.5”
Electrical Supply: 115V AC; 60Hz; 15 amp
Door Swing: Outward
Door Configuration: Right or Left Hinge
Note this product ships from the US. Shipping, brokerage and applicable taxes & duty are extra. Ask for a quote.
*NOTE: Manufacturer estimates 10 week lead time due to supplier issues.
This tub is a special order and is custom built to match your specifications. There are no cancellations or refunds after the tub has been produced. Cancellations done before production (lead times vary) will incur a 25% restocking fee. Please ensure that you are ordering the correct tub, door handing and jetted options before finalizing your order.