Rane RM3 Superior Residential Walk In Bathtub
30 inches W x 50 inches L
The RM3 Superior is another way we bring all of our unmatchable experience and knowledge into the development of a Walk-in Tub for your personal home use. Because Rane was a pioneer in providing safe Walk-in Tubs to healthcare facilities, we bring all we’ve learned over thirty years to ensure “no slips, trips or falls” to your home bathing experience. Yet the exquisite design of the Superior Walk-in Tub demonstrates once again how we join safety and elegance. One of the most unique features of the Superior is its innovative door which is cut-out to swing over existing toilets. The Rane RM3 Superior is an excellent choice for people with all degrees of limited mobility and their families.
The Unique Features
The Superior Walk-in Tub by Rane offers the shortest of all our thresholds and is small enough to easily fit most bathrooms. One of the most sought-after features is the unique 34.75-inch-wide door with the lower part cut-away so it can swing outward over an existing toilet. This helps to utilize precious floor space to the maximum. The door is available to swing out to the left or to the right depending on your floor space. Rane’s RM3 Superior is American-made in Tennessee at our family owned facility. We take the same great pride in every detail which provides the safest most accessible Walk-in Tubs available. As with each of Rane’s Walk-in Tubs, we offer a “Best in Class” warranty, resulting in low cost ownership. The Superior offers the same Roman Mount Valve Package made from solid brass with a polished chrome finish and hand held wand that gives an elegant look.
Safety, Accessibility and quality are standard on all Rane Walk-in Tubs, yet we like to add a few options to add to the enjoyment of your bathing experience. Learn more about these possible options:
CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Whirlpool System, Aromatherapy, Chromatherapy, and extra accessories.
• Roman Deck Mount Valve Package made of solid brass with a polished chrome finish that provides an elegant look to your bathroom.
• Handheld Shower Wand for hair and upper body washing.
• Beaded Chain with Rubber Drain Plug.
The Rane Bathing & Accessibility product line provides a unique combination of style, ease of use, comfort, and low cost of ownership.
- 100% made in the USA. Manufactured in Sparta, TN from the highest quality components and materials.
- A “Best in Class” Warranty resulting in low cost of ownership:
- 5 years for external finishes and composite shell.
- 3 Years on all moving and stationary parts excluding hoses and wands.
- Lifetime warranty on the door seal.
- Full set of Standard Features including a Roman Deck Mount Valve Package, a Handheld Shower Wand, and Beaded Chain with Rubber Drain Plug.
- Full set of Optional Features including CleanRane™ Air Spa System, Supreme Combination Package, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package, Side Panels, 12” Filler Panel, 3/4” Supply Lines, Head Pillow, Gel Pillow, Gel Seat Cushion, Lap and Shoulder Harness, Chrome Shower Bar, Heated Seat, and Cable Driven Drain.
- Nationwide Distribution and Customer Service.
- CleanRane™ Air Spa System with variable speeds that enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing for the user.
- Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Roman Deck Mount Package.
- Whirlpool System.
- Side Panels for both the left or right side of the tub, which is needed for freestanding or corner installations.
- 3/4” Supply Lines constructed of stainless steel.
- Head Pillow with suction cups for comfort and head support.
- Gel Seat Cushion made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel and custom designed to fit perfectly in our residential tubs.
- Lap and Shoulder Harness for user safety.
- Chrome Shower Bar to install shower wand on wall, which will allow stand-up showering if desired.
- Most comfortable heated seating system available.
CleanRaneTM Air Spa System
The CleanRane™ Air Spa System enhances the therapeutic and relaxing effects of bathing and provides a pleasant experience for the resident. Hydromassage provides millions of preheated air bubbles in the water which increases stimulation of peripheral blood circulation, reduces pain and inflammation in the joints, gently massages away dirt, and induces deeper relaxation. The motor is quiet, efficient, and has a ceramic heating element that blows warm air to help maintain the water temperature and warm the surface of the tub.
The heated whirlpool system provides you with an invigorating deep massage to rejuvenate muscles and relieve pain through eight heated, deep massaging water jets strategically placed in your Rane bathtub. Whirlpool is part of the Supreme Package.
Aromatherapy feature releases the aroma of essential oils through a diffuser on the rim of the tub into the ambient air, to enhance psychological and physical well-being. Various oils have varying properties that can lift your mood, energize you, or relax you, depending on your needs. Aromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
Our Chromatherapy feature uses multicolored lights positioned in the tub to illuminate the water. Using colors therapeutically is said to foster harmony and well being, with each color corresponding to a unique vibration with its individual speed, wavelength and rhythm. Chromatherapy is part of the Supreme Package.
A Filler Panel can be used to fill in the space between the Rane walk-in tub and the wall when replacing a standard bathtub. It also creates a handy shelf for towels or bathing supplies.
While most walk-in tub installations are set against three walls in an alcove, Rane offers Side Panels for both the left and right end of the tub to allow for corner or freestanding installations.
The Gel Pillow can be used as a seat, neck pillow, or back pillow. It can also be rolled and used as a knee pillow or foot stopper.
Gel Seat Cushion
The Gel Seat Cushion, made with an ultra-soft viscoelastic polymer gel, is designed to fit perfectly in Rane walk-in bathtubs.
The Head Pillow, a soft foam cushion measuring 12” x 6.5”, is held in place with suction cups for head support.
Chrome Shower Bar
Chrome Shower Bar allows the bather to shower in a walk-in or side entry bathtub.
Lap and Shoulder Harness
The Lap and Shoulder Harness, with shoulder straps supporting the upper body and a belt strap to hold the midsection in place, provides comfort and safety while bathing.
3/4″ Supply Lines
Stainless steel 3/4” supply lines are available to purchase for your bathtub installation in both 3 foot and 5 foot lengths.
Secondary Door Lock
Secondary Door Lock to prevent the accidental opening of the door when in use.
Door Hinge Option
Available with right of left hinge door. The plumbing package always follows the door hinge.
Color option for bathtub’s gelcoat surface.
Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze
Optional finishes for the Roman Deck Mount Valve Package.
Length: 50” Width: 30” Height: 40” (lowest setting)
Door Width: 34.75”
Adjustable Leveling Legs: 2” maximum
Seat Width (interior): 20” Seat Height: 20.5”
Threshold Height: 4.5” (lowest setting)
Weight Capacity (occupant): 350 lbs / 159 kg
Water Capacity (maximum): 65 gallons / 246 L
Fill Time (75 gallons): 5 minutes, 25 seconds
Drain Time (75 gallons): 1 minute, 35 seconds
Water Supply Inlet: 3/4” diameter
Drain Size: 1.5”
Electrical Supply: 115V AC; 60Hz; 15 amp
Door Swing: Outward
Door Configuration: Right or Left Hinge
Note this product ships from the US. Shipping, brokerage and applicable taxes & duty are extra. Ask for a quote.
This tub is a special order and is custom built to match your specifications. There are no cancellations or refunds after the tub has been produced. Cancellations done before production (lead times vary) will incur a 25% restocking fee. Please ensure that you are ordering the correct tub, door handing and jetted options before finalizing your order.