Lounger Walk In Bathtub 27 inches Width and 59 inches Length, with 19.5 inches Width molded seat.
For taller bathers
Ella’s Bubbles delivers quality engineering in style with Ella Outward Swing Door Walk In Tubs. Each Ella walk in tub is equipped with a beautifully crafted industrial plastic composite door with tempered glass giving you a tub with a unique high-end look. A low step-in threshold, textured slip-resistant floor, molded seat as well as wall and/or deck mounted grab bars work in unison to allow for easy and safe entry and exit of the tub.
The acrylic shell is backed by a solid rustproof stainless-steel frame with adjustable leveling legs, giving you a safe, sturdy, and long-lasting walk-in bathtub. Ella Outward Swing Door Walk In Tubs are equipped with a unique gear and shaft driven 3-latch door that edges out our competition who typically use a single latch/lever system. A 3-latch door system provides a more secure and watertight door seal than the conventional single latch system, providing you with a leak-free bathing experience.
The Ella Lounger acrylic walk-in bathtub is our narrower yet longer model of our outward swing door walk-in tubs and comes equipped with a comfortable 19 ¾” wide molded seat and a beautifully custom crafted industrial plastic composite door with tempered glass, offering this tub a unique high-end look. A low step-in threshold, textured slip-resistant floor, as well as wall and deck mounted grab bars work in unison to allow for easy and safe entry and exit of the tub. The acrylic shell is backed by a solid rustproof stainless-steel frame with adjustable leveling legs, giving you a safe, sturdy, and long-lasting walk-in bathtub.
The Lounger includes two removable access panels and one toe kick access panel for service access if needed. The Ella Lounger has a limited lifetime Manufacturer’s warranty for shell, door and the frame.
Other Available Fixtures – call to order
Huntington Brass 2 piece Hi-Flow Fixture Set
You can also choose the Huntington Brass 2 pce Fixture set for no extra charge. This fixture set offers an all-in-one single handle operation with a deck-mounted handshower. (18 gal per minute). This option is no extra charge.
Thermostatic Control Valve (TCV) 5 pce Fixture Set
The TCV Fixture set is a lower rate of flow, but offers the advantage of deck-mounted temperature control for anti-scald protection. (7-8 gal per minute). This option is no extra charge, but fixture set is at a lower flow rate than the included Huntington Brass 5 pce fixture set so your tub will take longer to fill.
Dual Drain Technology
The best fast drain in industry – no power required! Ella gravity driven 2 inch dual drain technology with independently operated 2 openers, 2 overflows for fast and reliable drainage and exit out of the walk-in tub. This drain can be connected to 4 x two inch outlets vs. one 1 1/2? standard bathtub drain.
With our Dual Drain Technology, Ella standard size walk-in tubs have an approximate drainage time of 80 seconds under ideal home plumbing conditions. Please make sure to check with your contractor as to what the best option would be depending on your in-home plumbing situation before an installation takes place. It is strongly advised that the house drains are tested prior to any installation to assure your drains are not clogged and to avoid drainage issues down the road.Ella Dual Drain Technology ensures that your walk-in tub will drain quickly, providing you with a fast and reliable exit out of your walk-in tub. Two independently operated stainless steel chrome finished 2” gravity driven drains, each equipped with an overflow and stainless steel chrome finish opener with an extended handle for an easy grip, work to drain your walk-in tub quickly and reliably. When the openers are turned, stainless steel cables connected to levers which the drains rest on open and close. Having two gravity driven 2” drains not only provides you with quick and reliable drainage, but also acts as a safety feature incase one drain fails or becomes clogged, allowing you to still safely drain and exit the walk-in tub. The drains can be connected using a PVC Tee or PCV Y connecter to the standard 1 ½” or 2” house drain. We recommend using 2” PVC to connect the drains for a quicker drainage time. Gravity driven drains are some of the most reliable on the market; requiring no electricity to operate. Whereas electrical driven drains may fail due to electrical shorts or power outages.
The Dual Drain System comes in 2 versions: Brass drain PVC with a 90 degree elbow and a T-type drain with a 2″ PVC connector. We ship all with the 2″ PVC 2 Port T-Type Drain, unless the brass drain is requested. Give this handout to your installer/plumber to determine the best option for your installation. Ella Walk in Bathtub Drain Options
Light-weight U Shaped Door
Ella outward swing U shape door consists of industrial grade durable plastic composite material and decorative tempered glass screen front cover. The unique gear and shaft 3 latch door lock mechanism allows for equal pressure to the door gasket throughout its entirety and guarantees a leakproof door seal.
Foot Massage Jetting
Ella walk in bathtubs with hydrotherapy are equipped with adjustable direction foot massage hydro jets. These jets are strategically positioned in the lowest possible area of the floor for bathers to enjoy the foot massage in a relaxed position. The hydro massage intensity is adjusted by dial control for to suit each bather’s preference.
One of the best and exclusive Ultimate features is the independently operated foot massage system. With this feature you can engage the lower jets on their own. What this means is that if you wanted to just fill the lower portion of the tub and enjoy a quick foot massage, you can do that. In other tubs, you would need to fill the tub all the way to the overflows in order to utilize the hydro jets. This allows you to control which jets are on, upper, lower, or both. Easy to use push controls make operating this walk-in tub a breeze.
This tub package includes:
- Bathtub (soaker – no jets) high quality, easy to clean, white gloss finish acrylic tub shell, reinforced with fibreglass gel coat and supported with rustproof stainless steel frame and levelling legs for easy alignment.
- Stainless steel and tempered glass door with leak proof lifetime* warranty door seal.
- Deck-mounted Grab Bar
- Dual Floor Drain System with Two 2-inch floor drains with two overflows and two independent drain openers for 80+/- second fast and reliable drainage.
- 3/4″ High flow chrome deck-mounted fixture set with handshower by Huntington Brass (18gal per minute)
- Two built in safety grab bars, textured slip resistant floor, wall extension kit to fit in standard 60 inch opening, two front and one end access panels. The end panel is reversible for left or right corner installation. The tub is set for very easy above the floor drain installation and includes a toe kick access panel for additional threshold lowering option. ** Note: This part is Required for installation in a typical 5′ bath/shower alcove.
- Push button controls for optional add-ons (electronic control pads also available by special request)
- Detachable white rubber back rest support
Available options include
(you can combine most of the options below)
- Hydro massage, includes in-line heater and automatic ozone disinfection system 10 jets
- Infusion microbubble therapy – can also be paired with an air massage system OR a Hydro massage system.
- Aromatherapy * may come uninstalled as a kit.
- Heated seat and backrest kit
- Extra end panel
- * Chromotherapy is no extra charge if you purchase a Dual jetted system (BOTH air and water hydrotherapy systems)
Add-on Accessories (may be purchased separately) Include:
- Seat pillow – u-shaped or standard
- Headrest and neck support
- 4-fold glass shower screen in chrome finish for WIT
- Handshower hose extension for stand-up showering in WIT
- Acrylic 3 wall surround panels
- External grab bars
Note this product ships from the US. Shipping, brokerage and applicable taxes & duty are extra. Ask for a quote.